- A wide range of cereals
- Choice of various fruits
- Range of carbohydrates - toast, crumpets, pancakes.
- Water and Milk to drink.
A two weekly rota includes snack teas for our after school club
- Chicken Curry and rice
- Jacket potato with filling
- Sausage, Mashed potatoes, Vegetables
- Fish Fingers, Wedges, Vegetables
- Roast Chicken, potatoes, veg, yorshire puddings and gravy
- Fishcakes, peas, mash
- Pasta in tomato sauce, topped with cheese and garlic bread
Healthy Eating Habits for Life Long Health
We follow guidelines from the Children's Food Trust when providing food and drinks for our children.
At Play A Way we provide a wide range of fruits, vegetables and carbohydrates for snack times along with milk and water. Fresh drinking water is available at all times.
Developing Children's Understanding of Healthy Lifestyles
All children bring their own healthy packed lunch - we can give you ideas and support on giving your child a healthy packed lunch.